Kombucha Start-Up Program Includes:
- Healthy organically fed SCOBY (symbiotic colony of bacteria and yeast)
- Starter tea (plain kombucha straight from the tap)
- Organic tea
- Organic sugar
- Brewing container (1.5 gallon glass container with spout)
- One home visit to set everything up and get you started (about 1 hour)
- Written instructions for making continuous brew Kombucha
- Call, email or text me any time with questions and troubleshooting
- 1 year SCOBY guarantee (if something goes wrong you will receive a free replacement)
- Total cost including all supplies and home visit: $100. Invite a friend and save $20 each.
Store bought Kombucha is very expensive and making your own Kombucha will not only save you tons of money but it can be a fun and enjoyable process. The SCOBY is a living organism and having it live in the same environment as you allows it to cultivate the right culture for your body. Caring for this living organism that in turn nourishes you, can be a deeply rewarding experience. Your friends will love coming over and having fresh home brew Kombucha, and it is a wonderfully gratifying thing to share with others.
Health Benefits of Kombucha:
- Immune Health - Kombucha contains healthy bacteria called probiotics. These bacteria line your gut and are your body's first line of immune defense. They also help absorb nutrients
- Reduces Inflammation - Kombucha contains antioxidants that help reduce inflammation.
- Supports a Healthy Gut - The healthy bacteria in Kombucha help fight of bad bacteria such as candida overgrowth. Kombucha can help heal stomach ulcers. Kombucha has high levels of beneficial acid, probiotics, enzymes and amino acids that all help promote balance in the gut.
- Vitamins in Kombucha: thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin & Niacinmide (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), Pyradoxine (B6), Biotin (B7), Folic Acid (B9), B-12, and Vitamin C.
- These are just a few of the many health benefits of Kombucha. It is best to drink a small glass of Kombucha every day, therefore making your own is the most efficient and economical option.